Are you hosting a baby shower for a mommy-to-be? We’ve got some fabulous baby shower invitations for girls, boys or unisex. If you are looking for some ideas on how to keep your guests entertained, try a few of these baby shower games!
The Tray Memory Game:
- Before the game starts you put 15 to 20 small items associated with babies, on a tray. These can be a bottle, pacifier, baby sock, safety pin, etc.
- Give each of your guests a piece of paper and a pencil to write down their answers.
- To start the game bring the tray into the room and place it where all the guests can see it but tell them not to touch, leave the tray in that position for one minute and tell the guests to memorize the items that are on the tray, then remove the tray from the room and give the guests five minutes to write down on pieces of paper what all the items were.
- The guest who gets the most items correct is the winner.
The Cotton Ball Game:
- With this game you will need two large bowls, one should be filled with cotton balls plus a large kitchen spoon and a cloth to use as a blindfold.
- Each guest in turn competes in this game. Blindfold the guest and give one minute to transfer as many cotton balls from one bowl to the other just using the kitchen spoon.
- Make a note of how many of the cotton balls each guest can transfer in exactly one minute.
- The guest who transfers the most cotton balls is the winner.
- Due to the fact that the spoon is quite heavy and the cotton balls are quite light it is very difficult for the guests to tell whilst blindfolded whether they have anything in the spoon, consequently they will spend most of their time transferring an empty spoon. This is very amusing for the other guests to watch.
Candy in the Baby’s Bottle Game:
- Fill a baby bottle with jelly beans or another small candy and count them as you fill the bottle.
- Ask guests to write down how many candies are in the bottle.
- The guest closest to the correct number without going over, is the winner.
Tags: Baby Shower