This fresh Orange Banana Lime Daiquiri tastes like an adult smoothie with all the yummy frozen fruit used to make this refreshing cocktail.
- 1 c fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 ripe bananas, frozen preferred
- 2 limes, squeezed
- 1/2 cup frozen peaches OR mango
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 3/4 cup ice (or use juice ice cubes/frozen coconut water ice cubes for even more flavor)
- pinch salt
- 2 tsp agave syrup (opt’l)
- 3 shots gold tequila (to make virgin, sub with more fruit juice)
Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into glasses, add a lime slice for garnish and enjoy! Makes two drinks.