As soon as children start talking, they are full of questions and usually, adults are doing all the answering.
A fun idea to do with your children is to ask them questions as they grow. Starting at age 3, and then every year on their birthday, ask them the same 20 questions and see how their answers change over the years!
This would make a great video as a collection of the answers each year to see how they’ve grown and matured. You could also take photos and make a book with your favorite photos and their answers through the years.
20 Questions on Your Birthday:
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is your favorite toy?
3. What is your favorite fruit?
4. What is your favorite television show?
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
Pages: 1 2