What drinks will you serve your Kentucky Derby party guests?
The Mint Julep is the official drink of the Kentucky Derby but if you’re not a fan of bourbon, why not try “Infield Punch” instead.
It’s red color will match a “Run for the Roses” party theme and it is easy to serve a crowd from a punch bowl or a pitcher.
Kentucky Derby Infield Punch
- 2.5 Gallons Red Fruit Punch
- 1 750 ml bottle of your choice of vodka, gin, rum, or pure grain alcohol
- 1 lemon, sliced for garnish
Combine fruit punch and your choice of liquor in a pitcher and chill.
To keep the punch from getting watered down, add ice to individual glasses instead of the punch
Garnish with lemon slices.
You might also like:
- Mint Julep Recipes
- Non-Alcoholic Mint Julep Recipe
- Kentucky Derby Infield Punch
- Mint Julep Sorbet Recipe
- Benedictine Spread (Cucumber Sandwiches)
- Kentucky Country Ham Salad Recipe
- Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie
- Kentucky Derby Party Ideas
- My Old Kentucky Home Song Lyrics
- Complete List of Past Kentucky Derby Winners
- Top Winning Kentucky Derby Jockeys