– Time: 6:00 p.m., or for formal events, spell out the time such as six o’clock in the evening
– Name of Place: Opah’s Restaurant or home of Dave and Pat Clark.
– Location of Place: The street address, city and include the state if inviting out of town guests, but do not include the zip code.
– Name of the host(s) / hostess(es) or parent(s) giving the party.
– Dress Code or appropriate attire: If it is an issue with your party, add a line at the bottom of your invitation about expected attire. (Do not use on formal invitations-the event should be the clue as to the appropriate attire).
And most important, proof read several times for mistakes and/or forgotten information! Even have a friend read it to make sure it’s perfect!
Pages: 1 2