How about adding your own scary food concoction to the party? Fill a plastic brain mold with a pretty pink shrimp dip for the ultimate gross-out grub on Halloween. This “smart food” will serve 100 guests (if you can get anyone to eat it!)
- 1 cup(s) mayo plus 1 tablespoon
- 1 can (10 ¾-oz.) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package (8 oz.) of cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope of Knox unflavored gelatin, dissolved in 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup minced scallions
- 1-1/2 lbs cooked bay shrimp
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- Cocktail sauce
- Use 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise to grease a 6-cup brain mold or a bunch of mini brain molds; set aside.
- Pour contents of soup can in a medium saucepan and heat over medium until warm.
- Stir in cream cheese until melted.
- Stir in dissolved gelatin with water until blended.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Remove from heat and pour into brain mold.
- Chill until firm.
- Unmold on to a platter, top with cocktail sauce and serve with crackers.
Shop all Halloween Party Invitations
Shop all Halloween Party Favors
Shop all Party Invitations
Bookmarked your web site. Thank you for sharing. Definitely worth the time away from my workload.