Full of flavor and the perfect combo of sweet and salty, guests will love these Pancetta Crisps with Goat Cheese and Pear.
12 thin slices pancetta (about 1/3 lb.)
1 Bartlett pear
1/2 (4-oz.) package goat cheese, crumbled
Freshly cracked pepper
- Arrange pancetta slices in a single layer on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 450° for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden.
- Transfer to a paper towel-lined wire rack using a spatula. Let stand 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Core pear with an apple corer.
- Cut pear crosswise into 12 thin rings*. Arrange on a serving platter.
- Top evenly with pancetta and goat cheese; sprinkle with pepper.
- Drizzle with honey just before serving.
*If you don’t plan to serve right away, put the pear slices into a lemon water bath to keep from turning brown.