Coming up with the menu for your Kentucky Derby party is probably one of the most important parts of your party.
With the actual race lasting two minutes, food will be a critical part of entertaining your guests.
These Mint Julep Brownies with Candied Pecans have a hint of mint and bourbon that creates a very interesting and addicting depth of flavor and would be a yummy addition to your menu.
Click here for recipe.
You might also like:
- Shop all Kentucky Derby Invitations
- Mint Julep Recipes
- Non-Alcoholic Mint Julep Recipe
- Kentucky Derby Infield Punch
- Mint Julep Sorbet Recipe
- Benedictine Spread – Cucumber Sandwiches
- Kentucky Country Ham Salad Recipe
- Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie
- Kentucky Derby Party Ideas
- My Old Kentucky Home Song Lyrics
- Complete List of Past Kentucky Derby Winners
- Top Winning Kentucky Derby Jockeys