8 Lame Excuses for Not RSVP'ing
20% off INVITATIONS | Use Discount Code DOINVITEU20
Here are eight excuses you'd be really lame to use for not RSVPing to a party invitation:
1. I have a "very easy-going-take-what's-happening-right-now-style" and I hate being required to commit to being somewhere way in advance.
2. My son spilled spaghetti sauce on the invite.
3. Since a lot of other people are invited, I feel they won't care much if I'm there or not so they won't notice if I don't reply.
4. My dog ate it (right...along with all the homework in the house)
5. Every freakin' person we know is tying the knot, what difference does it make if we don't show up?
6. Unless I know the hosts well, I don’t like to be the first person to respond.
7. I don’t want to seem overly anxious or like I have nothing else to do.
8. "I was waiting to see if Violet was coming, you know I can't stand to be in the same room with her!"
The next time you get an invitation and printed right at the bottom it reads "RSVP...", don't be lame...
JUST pick up the phone
JUST mail the RSVP card
JUST email you're coming or not
JUST don't forget
JUST DO IT!
And everyone will be better off for it!