- How to Dress for White Tie
- How to Dress for Black Tie
- Creative Black Tie Formal & Black Tie Festive
- Black Tie Optional
- Business Formal
- Informal / Semi-formal / After Five
- Cocktail Attire Festive
- Festive Attire
- Business Casual
- Casual Attire
- Theme Party
- Resort & Evening Resort Attire
- Wedding Casual
- Fashion Faux Pas to Avoid
How to Dress for Black Tie Optional
20% off INVITATIONS | Use Discount Code DOINVITEU20
If you are dressing for black tie optional, it is still a formal event, but with a little more flexibility in what to wear.
Black Tie Optional Attire for Women
You should follow the dressing rules for Black Tie. Cocktail dresses, long dresses or elegant evening separates.
Black Tie Optional Attire for Men
You can wear a tuxedo or a dressy, expensive dark suit with white formal shirt and conservative tie.
You might also like: