- How to Dress for White Tie
- How to Dress for Black Tie
- Creative Black Tie Formal & Black Tie Festive
- Black Tie Optional
- Business Formal
- Informal / Semi-formal / After Five
- Cocktail Attire Festive
- Festive Attire
- Business Casual
- Casual Attire
- Theme Party
- Resort & Evening Resort Attire
- Wedding Casual
- Fashion Faux Pas to Avoid
How to Dress for Casual Attire
Casual attire typically means "anything goes" but leave the dirty, "didn't buy it ripped that way" stuff at home.
Pull out your best jeans (darker the better) with a nice shirt or sweater.
Men and women, put on nice shoes (and socks for men) - you're going to a party, not the grocery store.
Put a little thought into your outfit and when in doubt, dress up.
Women & Men: See Resort Wear for outdoor summer ideas.
Invitations for Casual Attire
You might also like: